CMMS: definition and features by Yuman
PERFORMANCE EFFICIENCY SERVICE QUALITY COMPETITIVENESS 🚀
The perfect CMMS for managers
Yuman, the CMMS that boosts your growth and productivity
- Real-time communication with teams on the field
- Intervention planning, route optimization
- Digital maintenance record of equipment
- Clients kept informed via email and text-messages
- Management of contracts, invoices and quotes
- Powerful decision-support statistics
That is easily adopted by technicians
Yuman, the CMMS that facilitates and accelerates interventions
- Planning constantly updated
- Notifications alert
- Direct GPS navigation to the site
- Mission, site history, materials, notices, etc.
- Taking pictures
- Report ready at the end of the mission
A super speedy start up
Benefit in no time from the most up-to-date CMMS
- Easy import of your data
- Your preferences set in one click
- Intuitive and guided use
- Instant productivity gains
They already love Yuman, join them!
Great application … It’s incredible to see such complete product! I advise all the professionals in the construction sector to choose this product. Good job!Blue Experience - M. Quentin Rouyer
We have been using Yuman for 8 months. The ultra-flexible app improved the follow-up of the interventions and the communication with our customers. Congratulations and thanks for the availability and reactivity of the team, who are constantly improving the app based on our needs. We highly recommend Yuman to our colleagues.Air Execution - M. Sacha Vandenhouten
Yuman is the best maintenance application I have ever used, for organizing, planning, creating and managing work orders, following-up etc. It is super-efficient! The icing on the cake is the dynamic, open-minded, available and efficient team who listen to our requests of adaptation and materialize them in very little time. Congratulations. Keep it up!La Chaleur et l’Eau - M. Rudi Vogel
Any questions ?
What is a CMMS?
A Computerized Maintenance Management System, or CMMS, is a software that centralizes maintenance information and facilitates the process of maintenance operations.
A CMMS has a data model that organizes information about the equipment that a maintenance department is responsible for maintaining, as well as the technical teams, spare parts, tools and materials needed to do so.
A CMMS solution plans preventive interventions and accelerates the technicians' reactive interventions. Elle optimise la disponibilité des équipements et des installations techniques : chaînes de production d’une usine, équipements et infrastructures d’un bâtiment, flottes de véhicules, etc. Les solutions de GMAO sont présentes dans de nombreux secteurs tels que l’industrie, la gestion de patrimoine immobilier, la prestation de services de maintenance immobilier, le transport.
Most common CMMS features
Assets and preventive maintenance
• Inventory of installed equipment assets
• Monitoring of the life cycle of equipment
• Maintenance schedules
• Periodic maintenance plans
• Autonomous maintenance
• Automatic triggering of preventive interventions
Stocks and supplies
• Spare parts and consumables catalogue
• Replenishment with critical stock
• Stock movement log
• Multi-store management and vehicle stocks
• Purchase management
• Automatic recognition of purchase invoices
Planning and interventions
• Real-time dispatch of interventions
• Shared calendar
• Mapping of interventions
• Mobile technician application with offline mode
• Photos, signatures, QR codes
• Customisable work orders
• Multi-tech and multi-passage interventions
• Real time notifications
• Customisable service reports
Additional module: estimate management
• Management of estimates and work sites
• Management of works and models
• Minute of the estimate
• Margin calculation sheet
• Online signature of quotations by customers
Additional module: invoicing of operations
• Invoicing of estimates, interventions and contracts
• Chorus Pro integration
• Recording of payments
• Automatic bank reconciliation
• Customer balances and automatic reminders
Other CMMS features
• Tracking of sent emails
• Management of user roles and permissions
• Performance measurement indicators (KPI)
• Interactive building plans with positioned equipment
• Forms management (controls and regulatory)
• Customer portal with ticketing
• Contextualised document management
• Customisation of objects and management of object categories
• Online help and video tutorials
• API interoperability
• Multilingual, multi-currency, multi-time zone
What is the purpose of CMMS?
The purpose of a CMMS is to store and share the information and processes necessary for the maintenance of technical equipment in order to improve its availability, safety and lifespan. The main functionalities of a CMMS include:
• Manpower management: planning of technicians' actions
• Management of work orders
• Preventive maintenance
• Reactive maintenance
• Improved maintenance
• Predictive maintenance
• Management of the life cycle of technical assets
• Management of resources and tools required for maintenance
• Sharing of documentation such as notices, repair manuals, safety procedures
• Recording and making available data from meters and sensors
• Management of spare parts, consumables and stocks
• Digitalized production of reports, analyses, KPIs, forms and audits
Why choose Yuman CMMS?
Pour sa mobilité fonctionnant sous réseau 3G/4G aussi bien que hors réseau. For its web interface. For its ease of use and startup. For the completeness of its features of management of interventions and maintenance. Because Yuman is a unique CMMS solution on the market!
For what type of maintenance
Our software is designed for industry, service and maintenance providers as well as after sales service companies. It integrates the production equipment found in industry as well as the infrastructure equipment of real estate service companies. Yuman is currently the most comprehensive Computer Aided Maintenance Management software on the market. It covers all the features and aspects of maintenance.
A CMMS better than an ERP
Definitely! Our software is dedicated to maintenance. Moreover, for companies with technicians in the field, our mobile solution is the ideal tool for perfect information collection. ERP software does not offer satisfactory mobile management and their functionalities are not specialized enough for maintenance.
A CMMS or a management of interventions
Intervention management solutions have now been overtaken by Computer Assisted Maintenance Management software. Until recently, they still offered lower costs. This is no longer the case today, as the new generation of SaaS CMMS have aligned themselves with the prices of intervention management software. Of course, by incorporating a much broader functional scope: more advanced information management for inventory, spare parts, purchasing, maintenance routings and plans, preventive work management, etc.
Why a CMMS cloud
Cloud solutions provide the company with many, many advantages: no technical installation required, ultra fast start-up, reduced project and recurring costs, guaranteed high availability and security, enhanced collaboration, access from anywhere, etc. Nevertheless, if you want an on-premise solution, Yuman will also be able to support you.
What configuration is necessary
Yuman is compatible with Windows and Mac. The mobile app with Android and iOS. Everything is hosted online, you don't have to install anything. All you need is a recent browser.
Is there a user rights management
Yes. Our software allows user rights administration and access security management. Their management is very simple and depends on the role and activity of each within the company: management, manager, planner, administrative, technician.
Can I allow my customers to track maintenance operations via a portal
Yes, Yuman has a portal that allows you to offer your customers access that is fully manageable by you: type of information, guest user rights, progress status, etc.
Do I get personalized support?
Yes, a Customer Success Manager is dedicated to you. He is the guarantor of our quality of service. He accompanies you at the start and throughout your project. He answers your questions, knows your particularities and your environment. He knows how to help you if necessary. This service is included in the subscription price.
What about data backup and upgrades
We take care of the backups of your data. In addition, the servers are high availability guaranteeing performance and availability rate of 99.99%. The software is in continuous improvement and when there is a production launch it is done without any interruption for the users.
What if I have specific needs
We are a publisher and integrator. And that makes all the difference. Yuman's in-house development team will be happy to take on your specific requests and integrate them very seamlessly with the existing solution.
How is the start-up
As soon as we confirm your agreement, a project manager will take care of the implementation: analysis of your particularities and setup of the application, transfer of your data, training of users including your technical team, he will take care of everything to ensure a very fast start.