How to set account preferences?
Yuman offers you a wide range of customization options, available from the administrator account preferences. Managers can see the options chosen, but cannot modify it.
You can define the parameters concerning:
- Email sent: frequency of sending (creation, editing, deletion or when the work orders are closed) and recipient (technician, requester and manager)
- The calendar: define your default view, the time range and whether or not weekends are displayed on the calendar
- The properties: customize your customer and site numbering. This allows you to take over your current numbering system
- The products: choose your distributor from our selection (Cebeo, Rexel, Facq, Van Marcke) and save or not in the database the materials created from the mobile during an intervention
- Work order PDF preferences: possibility to display intervention hours, photos, customizable fields, customer signature, Terms and Conditions
- Billing: choose whether invoicing is done on-site or not, customize the numbering, add the method of calculating travel costs, flat fees, VAT rates and mandatory information